Hairstyle plays an important role if you want to look glamorous, even you dress up well with appealing looks, if there is untidy hair your whole look will turn out in a mess. We have compiled a list of ‘Easy to Do’ hairstyles which will enhance your looks, and you will be getting a lot of compliments from everyone out there. Try these hairstyles and see how celebrities manage to get so much admiration from their fans.
1. Julianne Hough Bouncy Ponytail
To make this hairstyle at home, curl entire head with a one-and-a-half-inch curling iron. After this sprinkle Volumizing powder (like Redken Powder Grip 03 Mattifying Hair Powder) through roots and back-comb them, then pull all of your hair into a ponytail at the back of the head. To get the lifted tail, grab each side of the ponytail and pull them apart to tighten the elastic, then tease the under-layers.
2. Anna Kendrick Hair UpdoTo achieve this special event-worthy style, start by washing hair with a shine-enhanced shampoo then blow dry. Next, curl small sections, spraying each with Hair Spray (like Paul Mitchell Freeze and Shine Super Spray Finishing Spray) and letting each section cool. Note: Make sure to leave the barn area straight. From a chic chignon, secure and blast your look with one last bout of spray.
3. Mila Kunis Modern French TwistTousled, imperfect, and a little lopsided, this is how cool girls wear French twists. “The messiness makes it sexy, not fussy,” says hairstylist Orlando Pita. To get the rough texture, mist dry shampoo (like the Batiste Dry Shampoo Original) from the roots to mid-length, then spray your hands with hair spray (like L’Oréal Paris Elnett Satin Hairspray) to create finger grooves as you gather it at the nape. Slowly twist the hair up the head, and secure it from sliding long, U-shaped pins in the seam. Tuck any loose pieces down into the roll and finish with another layer of hair spray.
4. Bella Thorne’s BraidThis style requires only one thing i.e. Scarf (preferably very long). Place it a half-inch back from your hairline and tie it securely at your nape. Divide all your hair into three sections (two small outer sections and one large center section). Put the ends of the scarf in the outside sections, then braid all the hair together very tightly until you reach the ends. Double-knot the scarf and you’re out the door.
5. Claire Danes’ Stunning Braided Fishtail BunPull your hair into a low ponytail and fishtail it to the ends. Wrap the fishtail around the back of your head and use U-shaped pins to secure it, catching both the hair against the back of your head and the hair in the braid with each pin. Tuck the ends into the braid and finish with hair spray
6. Anna Kendrick SidesSweptTo make this hairstyle with preparing strands with a shine-based product. Curl 2″ sections of hair tightly from the mid shaft down, spritzing each curl with Hair Spray (like Bio Silk therapy finishing spray firm hold) and letting them cool. Gather hair to one side and pin in the back, then spray your entire head again.
7. School Girl LookTo get this airy, matte texture, Souleiman misted salt spray through the hair (try Bumble and Bumble Surf Spray), then swept a large piece across the forehead and slid in a visible black bobby pin.
8. Kim Kardashian Hair BangsFor an instant change with zero commitment, try clip-in bangs. You’ll need a quality piece made from real hair and your stylist to help you cut them and match the color, if necessary. After parting the hair, tease the roots and spritz them with hair spray, then slide the piece underneath and snap it in. “Feather the bangs out over the forehead and brush your own hair over the top so they look seamless.”
9. Madonna Retro WaveFor this hairstyle wrap the hair at the crown in medium hot rollers for lift. Curl the rest of the hair with a one-and-a-half-inch curling iron, wrapping it in alternating directions so it didn’t fall into one wave pattern. Brush the hair slowly with a boar-bristle brush and smoothed over it all with a couple drops of smoothing oil (like Redken Diamond Oil Shatterproof Shine).
10. Pin Up Girl PigtailsFor this look curl your whole head wrapping it around a one-and-a-half-inch curling iron. Once you finish, tease the hair at the top and back of the head (roots to mid-length) until it looks like cotton candy. Tie the hair in two low pigtails, braid the tails, and secure them with a second set of elastics. Then mist it all with hair spray (like Living Proof Flex Shaping Hairspray).
Source by wittyfeed….